Thursday 25 April 2013

ALEXANDER CUTLER. THE EVERYDAY

I've recently been spending time on a project called the everyday. The main objective of this project is to show there is something interesting to see in your everyday life. You just have to look for it. After spending some time thinking about what i wanted to focus my project on I settled for transport. I'm always on some kind of transport, buses, trains, and cars so I thought it would be a good idea to explore this area because my everyday life depends on it. I wanted to look at public transport and create some abstract images from the spaces the transport services use, I also wanted to create some portrait images and create a visually interesting and varied body of work. I wanted the images to be different in their own way but link through colour. I shot all the images on colour film and then scanned and edited digitally. Here are a few shots from the project. Enjoy. - Alex.







No comments:

Post a Comment